NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Fernety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 23:38:56 -0400
It's odd how many of our minds run on the same wavelength at times. Over
the last couple of weeks I have been doing my usual research for the up
coming issue of "non-dairy". We planned on one peice on cold cuts and
perhaps one on pizza. The pizza one will be latter beacuse the research is
slow coming. But here are a few bits.

Pizza Hut can mail you a ingredient information brochure much like those
you get at McDonald's and Burger King. But for some reason the stores don't
carry them. There number is 1-800-948-8488. But the bad news is their pizza
sauce has cheese. And 3 of the 6 crusts have some dairy. We "do" with out
cheese. But with our sauce and cheese? Sorry that's not pizza any more:-(

Then I called Dominos and they do have some items we can eat but they have
no written ingredient brochure they can mail me. Plus the person I spoke to
had no understanding of food science or food allergies:-(

Take care everyone,

Helen

Non-Dairy: Something to Moo About, Inc.
A support & informational monthly web source for families dealing with
dairy free diets for medical  reasons.
http://non-dairy.org
10425 S.W. 114 Court, Miami, FL 33176 USA ====================================
Monthly Snail Mail Newsletter Now Available - $30 a year + 3 dairy cards
Have a friend or a professional that doesn't have Internet access but needs
our newsletter? Have them call 1-305-598-0374 and we will mail them a free
basic milk protein allergy information with a newsletter order form.