NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marie Rublee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 17:04:52 -0400
K and circled U symbols mean that the food was made in a plant that receives
Kosher services, but doesn't mean that the food is milk free.
A "D" on the product (small d beside a circled U or K) means the product
contains milk or was made on a dairy line.
K parve or circled U parve usually means the product is safe.  Always check
ingredients though to be safe.
Hope this helps!
Marie