NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ed Parshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:51:02 -0500
From: "Micki Lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 5:07 PM
Subject: Re: new dairy ads--versus no milk

> Contact your store manager and explain the problem. ..... The more
people who make noise about this, the more responsive the organization will
be.

So true.  I recently complained to the store manager at Kroger, that their
cheaper line FMV (For More Value) chocolate chips for cookies was
no longer on the shelves.  The chips are lactose free and much better than
the national brands.  Kroger supplied them for a month or so, then dropped
them again.  I asked for the chips again (and my wife did as well), and
this time I purchased several bags for me and gave some to friends who
enjoyed them and the word must have spread.  FMV have since and are
now a permanent item at all the local Kroger stores.