NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Coons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:17:06 -0800
I'm sure your doctor (or a lay person) would tell you there isn't much of a difference, but it is
a subtle difference.  If you eliminate the obvious dairy (cheese,milk,butter) and she is still
having symptoms, she may be having reactions to the milk ingredients in other foods and then it
may be a milk allergy.

As many on this list will attest, (although some are allergic to dairy and soy) soy chocolate milk
is pretty good and is a good substitute for dairy.

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

Mike Coons
Kansas City, KS

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html