NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ann K. Eves" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1998 21:33:16 EDT
With vacation time at hand for many of us, I wondered if anyone had found any
Kosher Restaurants at any vacation spots. There is a Kosher fast-food
restaurant (at least there was last summer) at Hershey Park Amusement Center
in Hershey, Pennsylvania in case that is of  interest to anyone. My daughter
was thrilled to be able to buy a hot dog at a restaurant like a normal person!
As we all know, it is not easy to travel with severly allergic children. If
anyone else has come upon one of these elsewhere I would like to know about
it. Thanks.

Ann