NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:31:16 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/99 2:19:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< he tested
 negative years ago to everything)
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who didn't take NO for an answer !
I would love to hear how other people respond to criticism or if they even
get criticism when people question your child's reactions to the allergens
that "you" have idenitfied.
Also I'd like to know what people do in situations where they are trying in
make sure that their child doesn't get those foods but they have no
"scientific" proof why they can't have the foods. Ex: school, camp etc.

Heidi L.
Lancaster County PA.