NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 19:05:53 -0400
Please execuse me for promoting my own site that features a new invention,
called Home Tofu Maker, which enables anyone to make Soymilk and Tofu at home.
I just have to break the news.
As a lactose intolerant myself, I personally find the Home Tofu Maker an
invaluable tool to make all types of soymilk among which are vanilla and sweet
corn flavored soymilk.  It allows you to use natural ingredients so you know what
you are eating, and I think it's going to be a valuable tool for a family with
lactose intolerant children.  For more information, please visit the web site:
                             http://www.tofumaker.com
I'd love to hear commments or suggenstions!
Thank you