NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nancy Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 19:23:51 -0500
Thank you for your reply!!  I can not do any formulas that are available
without a prescription...even alimentum and nutramigen have milk and soy
proteins, as well as having corn, which I suspect is a problem.  I am going
to keep at the diet and start to re-intro the top 8.  My current thinking is
I am going  to add back in wheat and take out oats and corn and see what
happens....my thinking is that if wheat is an issue he will get worse; if
not, he will stay same; if he gets significantly better then I can assume
corn and/or oats was an issue (which I am really thinking is a good chance)
and reintro them separately at a later time.  What do you think??  Thanks
again!!

Nancy

"Mothers of little boys work from son-up to son-down!"

"My sons  are my greatest accomplishment and the opportunity to raise them
is my greatest challenge"
"