NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Coons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:03:40 -0700
I think it all has to do with her symptoms...if you got testing that says she is milk allergic,
you will need to know the signs and what to do in various situations.

I, myself, am not anaphylactic, but many on the list have children that are...and that is a
definite possibility.

Mike Coons
Kansas City, KS

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com