NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Didinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 12:48:57 EDT
In a message dated 10/3/98 1:51:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Gawd Sharon I'll never complain again you have your HANDS full! >>

It is all a matter of relativety. Clayton and Cole were my second and third
kids (twins) and Jake also had a severe milk allergy (he still cannot drink a
galss of milk at the age of 5) but can now tolerate some milk products
(yogurt, mac & cheese).  Cole drinks whole milk like it is going out of style.
Clayton, is well clayton.

Clayton is finally gaining weight on the Neocate 1+ via the g-tube and my
insurance company is now paying for the Neocate.  If you have any questions
let me know I would be glad to help.

love,
sharon
mommy to Jake (5) and fraternal twins (34.5 weeks) (3/30/97) - Cole -(nda)
and Clayton (eosinophil gastroenteritis, food allergies, g-tube, Nissen and
possible latex allergy, some dd and undiagnosed neuro issues)