NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:51:03 EST

In a message dated 1/26/2006 3:08:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

But what  you said was: "...tells me to feed my kid formula..which is
simply milk  broken down to be more easily digested."  It may be but it's
not  necessarily.  I'm just pointing out that your statement asserted
something which is not completely true.

for all intents and purposes when a doctor says.. suppliment with formula
and then gives you a bag full of regular formula, i think it's fair and true to
assert  that my doctor has 'told me to feed my kid formula which is simply
milk broken down to be more easily digested''  that does NOT preclude the  fact
the there is other formula available.
and you did NOT address the actual point i was trying to make..which  is..
since most formulas are milked baised..and most doctors restrict you  from
giving your child dairy  until past the age of two. why do MOST  doctors recommend
dairy based formulas <even if there are alternative  available> instead of
warning you that most formulas contain milk?

do you actually have children?
amalita