NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 03:41:06 EST
Just for general information that should be useful to all:

If your're looking for dairy substitutes, I have an extensive listing with
contact information on my web site in the Product Clearinghouse section.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/nondairy.htm

Alisa Fleming's site, godairyfree.com, has extensive lists of "over 2500
Dairy Ingredient Free foods available within the United States" and "over 800
Dairy Free foods (manufactured on dairy free dedicated equipment) available within
the United States" available for download in .pdf format for $10.00 and $5.00
respectively. Click on "product lists" from the left hand menu on the main
page.

Steve Carper
Steve Carper's Lactose Intolerance Clearinghouse
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/

Planet Lactose Blog
planetlactose.blogspot.com