NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:26:58 -0800
I agree and I apologise that everyone else on this talk list had to be exposed to everything that happened and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. EVen when I started to get negative it was to get the other person off my back, not to actually bash the medical field(even though I don't particularly agree with the direction they've taken in recent decades). The other comments i made were also made out of the attempt to stop the other person from carrying on. I finally realised the only way was to just click spam on that's person's emails. I'm sorry it had to come to that, but it was the only way to speak my input without having to put up with being bashed. Now if they say anything I can just ignore it. I do apologise to everyone else for all of this, however. I also want to add that when I suggest a website I am not asking everyone to agree with my personal religious beliefs or any political views. Like anyone else on this talk list I share the websites and books as well as other resources
 for anyone who wants to look through them and take from the information what ever they think they can use. EVen the uchee pines was meant to take what ever you want and leave the rest. I thought everyone understood that since i'm sure everyone shares sites with the same intentions, but if that was misunderstood then I wanted to clarify that for now as well as future reference.
     EVeryone have a nice weekend.  Sue

[log in to unmask] wrote:
  I believe that all opinions are welcome on this list. There are lots of
opinions and experiences that we each have--I know that I have tried suggestions
from this list that made no "sense" but we were desperate for a more
"normal" lifestyle. Some worked-some didn't.

This is a forum for information, suggestions and support-not arguments! We
can respectfully disagree with each other. This list has helped my family
for many years. I hate to see the escalation of arguments in this forum.

Stefanie

Yahoo! Photos