NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gail Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:23:04 -0600
I ordered some chocolate from the chocolate decadence site that was
recommended.  Oh my goodness, I'm in total heaven!  The truffles are
amazing.  I only bought the chocolate flavour because I didn't think my son
would be interested in the other flavours.  I'm going to have to purchase
the mixed set next.

I also ordered the chocolate dinosaurs for his stocking.

This stuff is SO good.  Someone stop me.  I ate 4 truffles already and they
are huge, the size of golf balls.

Gail