NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:13:51 -0800
  Some I don't care about but will discover I should. For example, my
problem is allergy - I would LOVE to eat dairy, but I can't. But the dairy ads
DO still make a difference in my life, because they make dairy so "normal" and
"needed" that it makes it harder to eliminate from my life. Not only in the
industries creating food products, but also from my friends and family that
can't get past thinking dairy is liquid gold, because the dairy industry and
federal backers promote it incessently that way.

EXACTLY!
---

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos