NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:09:49 -0800
We have had supermarkets carry products we requested. The trick is to get
other people to buy them too, so they see the benefit of stocking the
product. If they have to buy creamer by the case, and you buy one and the
rest rots on the shelf, they are going to stop carrying it. If lots of
people want it, you'll have better luck. If you are the only one who wants
it, you may be able to get them to special-order you a case, and then you
can freeze it.

--Robyn
  not all companies will do this, but sometimes you can order something directly from the company to your doorstep. Some won't do that because they want you to buy it from the stores, but sometimes you can find a company that will, especially if you explain your local store won't carry it. Sue

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos