NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeane Schoen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 17:25:37 PDT
I use "Gonnella French Style Bread Crumbs" by Gonnella Baking Co.,
Chicago,IL 60612.  I don't know if they are made on a milk free line but
I've never had any problem with them.  This may not be a national brand
though.

I'm surprised to see people talking about crushing Saltines. Most of the
ones I've seen are labeled K dairy. The only pareve ones I found were
fat-free and tasteless. Any suggestions for pareve saltines?

Thanks, Jeane Schoen