NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:01:27 -0400
So, I'm late getting this back but take a look at:

http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/kosher-restaurants.php

for a listing overall.

I'm not sure of some of the areas but a lot of Edgware isn't a bad
neighborhood and neither is Baker Street.

you can also try

http://www.londonkosherguide.com/

for more information.  Hmmm just looking at some of them makes ME want
to go over there.