NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:10:34 EDT
Using the diskus isn't hard- it is the same as the MDIs. In fact we find that
it is much more difficult to tell if the medicine has been released.  I was
used to seeing/hearing the delivery of the medicine (for my son). NO MORE! You
can't see or hear the delivery.  He also says that you cant't FEEL the
medicine go in (the particles are much finer- he is 15 and has been using inhalers
since age 4-he ought to know!).  That bothers me and I have complained to the
manufacturers about this (along with lots of other parents).  The up side- no
more coughing at the time of medication delivery....

I know we need our ozone- but children need to breathe too.....

We just got tripped up by an OTC rantadine- been lactose free for at least 2
years-last bottle made him throw up- NEW FORMULA! ARGH!  I didn;t check the
label-neither did he-but as soon as he vomited we BOTH did. Fortunatly he is not
anaphalactic.

Good luck with school-
Stefanie