NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:06:40 -0800
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 My children have no trouble understanding
this. They say things like "they just want you to buy it -- I bet it reall=
doesn't ". The same skepticism applies to milk ads. They just
want you to buy it. Doesn't mean you have to!

--Robyn
  You're teaching your kids to be very smart and that's great. I do the same thing with our girls. Unfortunately, however, most people just look at what they see on television and take it as absolute just because the television said so. You and I are smart enough to know better and we're teaching our children to do the same, but the majority of our culture doesn't really take the time to think past that. At least we're teaching our children to think for themselves though, which means we're doing our jobs as parents.
  Sue

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos