NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Didinsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 08:50:43 EST
In a message dated 10/25/98 10:50:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 I'm sorry I thought I said - I've BEEN to a pediatric gastrenterologist who
 put her back on MILK with me having blood tests saying she was allergic to
 milk and me self reporting same.  Her ears had ruptured and were bleeding
 within 5 days.  I'm not going to just ANY PED GASTRO again.  *sigh* >>

Amy:

I had a horrible expereince with my son's first pediatric GI but found another
who was wonderful and actually helped my kid. I am tempted the lawyer in me)
to send the first GI his records and show her there was actually something
wrong with him - she kept telling me he was fine.  FIND ANOTHER PEDIATRIC
GASTRO - THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE THE BEST ABLE TO HELP YOU SON.   We love
our current GI and he really is the best.

Love,
Sharon
mommy to Jake (5) and fraternal twins (34.5 weeks) (3/30/97) - Cole -(nda)
and Clayton (eosinophilic gastroenteritis, food allergies (milk, soy, eggs,
wheat), g-tube, Nissen and possible latex allergy, some DD, undiagnosed neuro
issues and sensory integration disorder)