NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Weavre Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:02:18 -0500
RE: inhalation/consumption ... depends on the person and the allergy. I have
an anaphylactic response either way, often faster and worse with inhalation
than with consumption, but no guarantees. But then, if I get it on my skin,
I look like I got into some poison ivy, too! Apparently it does the same
basic thing in my lungs if I breathe it in. But, every person is different.

Re: 2 5-mg chewable Singulair ... yep, that's what I take! :)

I'm very interested to know I'm not the only one. How common is a reaction
to the pharmaceutical grade lactose in medicines???

Thank you for replying!
Weavre Cooper

What we haven't learnt since the beginning of time is that if we stand in
the mid-day sun, our shadows on the ground are the same colour.
--Jim T., Amnesty International discussion group participant on Care2.com