NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Marcotte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:29:00 -0400
The ingredients for Vitamite are: water, corn syrup solids, isolated soy
protein, maltodextrin, dipotassium sulfate, tricalcium phosphate, sugar,
food starch-modified, sunflower oil with tacopheral (adds an insignificant
amount of fat), natural flavor, titanium dioxide, salt, carrageenan, guar
gum, gum arabic, calcium
d-pantothenate, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D3, riboflavin, pyridoxine
hydrochoride, thiamin mononitrate, turmeric, and Annatto extracts and
vitamin B12. (WOW!!). I believe this is for the skim milk equivalent. They
have another table which says an 8 oz glass contains 200 mg of calcium, 70
mg potassium, 180 mg phosphorus and 90 calories (same as skim milk).

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Don