NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Katie Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 23:16:20 -0700
I always take enough food to feed an army and a new toy or book for each
half hour of the plane flight.  I have never had to use everything I
brought, but I have always gotten compliments from the passengers around
me on my children's behavior!

I just happen to believe that if we are going to be served a meal, it
would be nice if it was something my children would actually eat....
The kosher meal that Rebecca had on the one United flight was wonderful.
She ate more of that meal than she has ever eaten of a meal that I had
not made from scratch.  I think that was why it was such a let down when
the return flight did not work out the same way.

Cheers, Katie