NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kerri Tagsold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 00:06:52 -0400
I live in the Atlanta Georgia area and have also been a regular at CiCi's.
Two hints I would suggest:  make sure the do not butter the crust, they do
that with the pizzas that go on the buffet and even though I tell them not
to, they sometimes forget and do it out of habit.  The second would be to
call ahead and tell them you are coming and they will have it ready when you
get there.  Travis has just turned four (we pay now for him) and they know
him by name and have it ready so he doesn't have to wait for 10-15 minutes
and watch the rest of us eat.  Also, although as typical buffets, doggie
bags are not allowed, they do let us take the rest of his pizza home which
is a nice treat for him to eat leftover pizza.

Good luck!
Kerri