NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
scott gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:50:23 -0400
yes, some children are not as sensitive as others, but what responsible
parent would want to take the risk? i've studied enough health research over
the last 12 years and observed enough children with allergies and the food
history their parents told me to say I have drawn a legitimate conclusion.
However, you're entitled to your opinion if it really gives you peace of
mind to hold onto it, but I still have to disagree. I think the thourough
health studies are much more convinncing. Sue