NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 20:47:28 -0800
At 09:26 PM 10/25/98 EST, Lynda wrote:

>In any event, the most important thing is to find a pediatric
gastroenterologist who specializes in nutrition/malabsorption
problems.

I'm sorry I thought I said - I've BEEN to a pediatric gastrenterologist who
put her back on MILK with me having blood tests saying she was allergic to
milk and me self reporting same.  Her ears had ruptured and were bleeding
within 5 days.  I'm not going to just ANY PED GASTRO again.  *sigh*

I hear the 'System' Docs are better in other areas but here they
stink big time.

I'll go to the Mayo Clinic I'm sure they can help me get on the right track.

Love,

Amy