NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:40:43 -0600
Jon,
I also shop at Publix, and use the Silk (blue box) soy milk. It comes in
pint, quart and 1/2 gallon sizes and I have found no difference when I cook
with it. Even my non-allergic family members can't tell the difference until
they see me eating something they thought was a dairy food.
BTW, I've never used Farm Rich... is it any good?
Pammi