NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:20:31 EST

In a message dated 1/23/2006 11:00:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

She also  pointed out that if enough
people call to complain that Farm Rich is no  longer on the shelves - the
company will rethink current  policy.

This is an area in which this list can have an impact on  corporate America.

i had to laugh a little bit.
here is a bit of ''relevant''  info for us all.. Dean  Foods.. is the biggest
most aggressive dairy co in existance with  direct ties to the white house.
they also just recently acquired White Wave-the  makers of silk soy milk. which
conbined with their other soy holdings just  coincidentally makes them the
biggest producers of soy based products in the  world owning almost 90 percent
of any soy product you put in your  mouth.   they own it all.  <look it up..i
dont feel like  giving proof>

but isnt that tidy how the lady on the phone made you think you have a
choice?

i dont think 100,000 calls would make them rethink there policy on  anything.

what do you think?

here is a better idea.. lets go out and buy every bit of stock in dean  foods
that we can afford; its going to go through the roof before bush is out of
office. we'd all make a fortune then when we are all sick and old and crippled
over from osteoporosis..we will be able to afford the really GOOD nursing
home.
<for those of you with no sense of humour..that was a joke--- ...
not really.>
amalita