NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:35:18 -0800
     why does sue need 15 hard references for
one basic opinion. but a commercial telling me that if i drink 24 ounces a milk
a day, i'll lose weight and not one of you has mention that on this NO Milk
list serve. think about it.

-------
  I was asking myself the same question. No one else on this list has been prssured to cough up proof. If they're demanding it just so they can continue disputing it then all they're doing is wasting my time. It also shows that they won't believe it even if the websites are sufficient by their standards because they'll still snub their noses at it irregardless. If it doesn't maintain the status quo then they don't like it because it's information going outside of their comfort zone. No one likes hearing anything that makes them feel uncomfortable, especially when there is a lot of validity to it. People would rather go along with the majority because it's too easy for most to not think for themselves. This is especially true when it comes to what we eat and drink because people would rather be controlled by their appetites rather than study what is really helpful to their bodies and what is hurtful. It's easier to go along with long told lies that are fed to our culture by propaganda
 because then they have their perfect excuses to indulge in what ever they want and continue to believe there is no accountability for it. That's why people get angry when you try to share anything outside of that realm becuase then personal responsibility is shown before them and they don't like it. What has been said between the lines is this." You're saying something that is supposed to make me think and I don't want to think and you can't make me." All I can say is that's their progative but they do not have the right to tell someone else on this list, including myself, that they cannot share input just because they don't agree with it. Just because they're afraid to learn anything new doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't talk about it. Freedom of speach is in our first amendment and i intend to practice it. Sue

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos