NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Micki Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:57:00 -0500
I disagree.  Being pro-active is the right approach.  Enough consumer
response can make a difference.  We'll never know unless we try.

Companies stay in business by providing products that consumers will
buy.  We vote with our pocketbooks.  In this case, we can also make a
toll-free telephone call.  WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?  Worst case scenario,
you waste a few minutes.  Best case scenario, the company makes some
positive changes.