NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 14:32:14 EDT
The allinlondon regular site has all sorts of goodies on it besides  food. I
think we'll hit Golders Green on Sunday morning and Bevis Marks one  night.
It's not all up to me but I won't be there that many days.
Thanks, Myra

In a message dated 10/1/2008 5:02:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

So, I'm  late getting this back but take a look  at:

http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/kosher-restaurants.php

for a  listing overall.

I'm not sure of some of the areas but a lot of Edgware  isn't a bad
neighborhood and neither is Baker Street.

you can also  try

http://www.londonkosherguide.com/

for more  information.  Hmmm just looking at some of them makes ME want
to go  over there.

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Thanks for the input.  The last time I was in London I had no eating issues

> and I'm a  bit schizoid about going anywhere but Florida. I know not to
expect
> the 2nd Ave Deli but I always need a security stash of safe food in  my
> pocketbook
> We're not going til November but I'll  let you know how it goes.
> Now I need a dog sitter.
>
> Myra
>

> In a  message dated 9/23/2008 5:08:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> Hi  Myra
>
>  London's a big place best bet is the Golder's Green Area (north  West
London)
> Try Carmelli   Address:  128 Golders Gn  Road,  Golders Green, London NW11
8HB

> Plenty of  deli's round there but not  the US sort, Blooms will do saltbeef
>  chopped liver, etc but  costly
>
> Hope this is of some   help
>
> Alan

>  --------
> Why  not visit the UK's original site for Lactose  Intolerance  at
>  http://www.lactoseintolerance.co.uk

London?