NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
W Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:26:47 -0800
Hi Don,

I buy DF dark chocolate (and there are other flavours) chips at a health
food store in Victoria, BC. 'Tropical Source' (brand name) is from Spired
Natural Foods in California, "made in Israel, New York, Zurich, Brussels,
London, and Tokyo". The blurb on the package also states that "Tropical
Source chips are manufactured on dedicated dairy-free chocolate machinery,
so that no dairy products whatsoever enter our manufacturing system, which
is why our products are 100% diary free". They're pricey, but just as tasty
as 'regular' brands. One bag would make 5 of your pies.

Wanda