NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:34:22 -0600
Thank you Beth...
FYI, I discovered (the hard way) that Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad uses
chicken with milk proteins in it. No other dairy in the salad and I thought
I was safe, but after I had my reaction I called Wendy's corporate
offices... got the typical run-around... several phone calls later... talked
to one of the chemists that actually MAKES the stuff and she said they do
use milk protein, but it is not listed as an ingredient.
Just thought y'all would like to know.
Pammi