NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 22:08:21 -0800

I would agree with you.. we dont have bad genes...just when your living
conditions deteriorate. you arent exactly buying fruits and vegetables and eating
at vegan restaurants. I can barely afford to do that and im well off.
no,.. you're buying 99 cent double cheese burgers and eating cheese
sandwiches from the WIC program. you also have milk at your free breakfast, milk and
a dairy baised lunch, and since by then you are addicted to it... previous posts about caseomorphins> you go ahead and have it for dinner or at
whatever charity afterschool program you go to.
  Yes, bearing in mind that they are all funded by the national dairy association. When one of the Head Start programs in the u.S. did their research and found soy milki to be better for the children they were caring for than cow milk their funding was cut. The united dairy association also helps to fund head start.  Sue

"true of asian minorities..but the fact is.. milk is NOT a staple
of the asian diet. you will start to see a rise in the next few year in asia
countries as american companies and ideas start to convince them that they
need milk too. you just have to wait and watch.
  And until that happens we don't hear about them having bone density problems or high rates of asthma either or diabeties. Sue