NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robyn Kozierok <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:54:02 -0500
On 1/17/06, Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Then it sounds to me like you're just determined to find fault with the
> findings no matter what. In that case there rally is no point in asking
> because you already have your mind made up anyways. If you're just doing
it
> to try to prove the "other side" wrong then you're wasting our time.
>   Behind anger is fear. Proverbs    Sue

No, what I'm saying is I didn't find anything on those pages.  I didn't find
any reference to "findings" or studies of any kind.   I'm not trying to
prove it wrong before I even see what there is to see.  I'm asking: Is there
anything there?  All I found on those two websites was one sentence, saying
there (occasionally? often? always?) was a connection.  It didn't say how
often or how they know this.  I don't dispute that there seems to be a link
for some children.  I know children for whom this was so.  I am very
surprised by the percentage you gave, since in my limited experience, the
percentage of children for whom removing dairy cured bedwetting is quite
small, so I wanted to know where that percentage came from.  So far you
haven't answered that question, unless I missed an email or something.

--Robyn