NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynda Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 10:02:43 EST
In a message dated 1/31/99 6:58:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> How can you be sure you're getting non-dairy acidolphilus?  I've got a
>  bottle of Yeast Fighters that says it contains lactobacillus
>  acidolphilus but don't know if I should taken them since I have a dairy
>  sensitivity.

Just read the labels at health food stores and choose an acidophilus that is
labeled as free of milk and dairy.  There are plenty of them out there.
American Health Brand is what I use for a chewable supplement for my son and a
capsule for myself.

Lynda