NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric Schlesinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:11:02 -0500
Some comments embedded.

[log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 1/24/2006 4:34:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> you missed my point.
> The point i was making is not..the lack of alternatives to dairy baised
> formula.

But what you said was: "...tells me to feed my kid formula..which is
simply milk broken down to be more easily digested."  It may be but it's
not necessarily.  I'm just pointing out that your statement asserted
something which is not completely true.

> oh..did you notice that the website you stumbled on is sponsored by a
> pediatricians office located in none other than home of DEAN FOOD..dallas
> county,dallas texas. some coincidence huh?.

Yup.  Unless he has a sled named Rosebud.  Somehow, I don't think Dean
Foods controls everything and everyone in Dallas.