NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 07:13:59 -0800
That is true, but I'm trying to point out the fact that we can't believe everything a doctor, professor or general media will say to us just because they graduated from college with their degrees, because the colleges don't teach completely accurate information. Some of what they teach is important, but even a college president stated at a class graduation that half of what they've been taught isn't true but he couldn't say what parts were ture and what parts weren't. I'm just saying we have to think for ourselves and cross reference things and not just blindly believe the majority. there is money to be made by the medical and pharmacutical fields off of people's illnesses and that's why dairy and other things that really aren't good for us are still being highly promoted instead of the health studies that say otherwise.
     I'm having a hard time understanding how a no milk talk list would have such a problem with this when everyone on this list has some form of reaction to dairy products. Sue