NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Gallant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:32:08 -0800
Sorry to be so dense, but can you point me toward that section? I tried
searching for diet, milk, etc. but only came up with sermons which
recommended what humans should eat based on their interpretation of
scripture.

--Robyn
  click the blue button on the home page that says media, then click on radio. Towards the middle of that page there is a section to click on health. depending on what you click on it may not give a direct answer per say, but it does talk about the original diet and how there are not so many health problems recorded back then as there are now that people just eat what ever they want. Sometimes the sermons discussed on the internet talk about the different affects of food on our bodies and I thought they would have archive sermons to click on where the dairy would be listed. I do know you can call them to talk on the programs live to ask questions and from what I have heard in the past they have given callers very in depth answers. If this isn't what you want then maybe someone else on this list will appreciate the information. s I said earlier, however, if you're just going out of your way to try to disprove everything I say then don't waste my time. There are other people onthis
 talk ist who appreciate my input that I could be spending more time with and I really don't need to prove myself to anyone. If you want to take my sources into consideration then that's great. I hope it's helpful. If not, it isn't the end of the world. Just take your pick and leave it alone. Sue

Yahoo! Photos