NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:20:11 -0700
Next week my 1st grader's teacher is having 5 tasting parties.  Each day has a different topic
1-dairy, 2- fruits, 3-vegetables, 4-meat and 5 grain.    The teacher told me I could pick up my son
early those days or he could sit in the office (talk about breaking the law huh?).  Any way for
dairy day I am going to stay in the classroom but want to take some soy products into the
classroom.  So far I think I will take in roasted soy nuts and maybe some vanilla rice dream.
Anyone have any other ideas or similar snack ideas for the other days maybe tofu recipe?

My older son is having cranberry day.  I tried some muffins last night with success but looking for
other recipes using cranberries, especially a cranberry drink.  Thanks . He has anaphylatic
reactions to dairy and egg.  Thanks!