ISIP-NEWS Archives

The Idaho Society for Individual Psychology Monthly Newsletter

ISIP-NEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 15:46:13 -0600
Hello from ISIP - the Idaho Society of Individual Psychology, The
Society is organized and operated exclusively to further educational
objectives of Adlerian psychology, and for no other purpose.

  							 TRAINING WORKSHOPS

If ISIP is somewhat new to you, please visit our website -
www.adleridaho.com.  Details of the workshops indicated below are in
our website, which provides for online registration as well as mail in
registration information.

In Boise - October 6 & 7 - Adlerian Psychotherapy.  Twelve CEU hours -
NBCC, NASW, and Child Care Network.	REGISTRATION FULL.  SOLD OUT!!!

Still room for registrations in Lewiston and Pocatello

  Lewiston - October 20 & 21 - Adlerian Personality Development and
Family Functioning - NBCC, NASW, and Child Care Network.

  Pocatello - November 3 & 4 - Adlerian Couple and Family Therapy -
NBCC, NASW, and Child Care Network.

	These workshops are one of three in a Series leading to a
Certification in Professional Studies of Adlerian Psychology.  One of
the three courses in the Series is presented each spring and fall

Graduates of the Series may attend the course at the ADVANCED level.
The Advanced class is scheduled in Boise, October 13 & 14 - Advanced
Couple Therapy.

		Time to mark your calendar for the ISIP Annual Conference - March 2 &
3, 2007.  You can earn THREE hours of Ethics, included in the two-day
conference - no extra charge.

	A CHILD NEEDS ENCOURAGEMENT LIKE A PLANT NEEDS SUN AND WATER.
UNFORTUNATELY, THOSE WHO NEED ENCOURAGEMENT THE MOST, GET IT THE LEAST
BECAUSE THEY BEHAVE IN SUCH A WAY THAT OUR REACTION TO THEM PUSHES THEM
FURTHER INTO DISCOURAGEMENT AND REBELLION.

	THE WAY WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR CHILDREN HAS A PROFOUND IMPACT ON HOW
THEY DEVELOP.

	Please visit our website.  Recent newsletters are available as well as
a Resource page, which describes components of Adlerian Psychology.
Contact information is available.