ISIP-NEWS Archives

The Idaho Society for Individual Psychology Monthly Newsletter

ISIP-NEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2011 09:52:19 -0700
Happy New Year to all.  Here is the 2012 conference brochure for all
you  members of ISIP sometime in the last three years.  Hard copies
will be mailed to all licensed mental health professionals in early
January - about 6,500.  Last year over 360 attended the conference and
we anticipate another large turnout.  So much so that we now have the
full conference area booked at the Riverside Hotel - formerly known as
the DoubleTree Hotel Riverside.  Same great venue and service, just a
new name.

Same low price and 20% discount for three or more regular
registrations from the same agency.

And again, as usual, you will enjoy a fabulous presenter, Marion
Balla.  She will be bringing two days of Adlerian training with her
usual humor and experiential activities.  I have no doubt that those
of you who remember her presenting in 2007 will be eager to get
registered.

Hope to see you March 9.

tom