ISIP-NEWS Archives

The Idaho Society for Individual Psychology Monthly Newsletter

ISIP-NEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:45:49 -0700
HELLO from ISIP.  This is our first message to you via our new
Listserv.  We will keep our messages to you brief and pertinent.  We
have a Privacy Policy listed in our website and will abide by it. If
you want your email address removed from the list, please let us know.
This list will not be shared, sold, or divulged to any other entity.

UPCOMING WORKSHOPS.  This is a special reminder to those of you who
attended the 2006 Annual conference last March 3 & 4 where registration
pamphlets were included in your packets.   PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE
FOR REGISTRATION AND WORKSHOP INFORMATION – adleridaho.com.

BOISE – May 5 & 6 – the first in a series of the Professional Studies
in Adlerian Psychology (Adlerian Theory of Personality Development).
Please register soon.  The class is limited to 40.

BOISE – May 19 & 20 – ADVANCED CLASS – Early Recollections (Module A or
E)

LEWISTON - 	April 21 & 22 – Adlerian Psychotherapy, the second in the
series.

POCATELLO – May 19 & 20 – Adlerian Couple and Family Therapy, the third
in the series.

For those of you who did not attend the annual conference this year –
We missed you and we encourage your participation in these training
opportunities.

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF OUR NEW WEBSITE – adleridaho.com