ISIP-NEWS Archives

The Idaho Society for Individual Psychology Monthly Newsletter

ISIP-NEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2011 18:08:18 -0700
Conference Brochures were in mailboxes the first few days of January.
Happy New Year.

We expect a huge turnout for - Grief and Loss: An Adlerian Approach.
Many of you have heard Wes Wingett present at our conference earlier
and know just how effective he is as a trainer.  He will have another
"something special" for the THREE HOURS OF ETHICS and how often do you
hear that about ETHICS?

14 CEUs for the two days.

The conference is a week earlier than for many years.  Last year our
usual one half of the DoubleTree ballroom overflowed and we were lucky
enough to add another bay for the overflow.  It was wonderful to have
so many of you there.  Over 330.  Very likely more this year.  So,
with the earlier conference date, please make the adjustment .

Attached is the conference brochure.  Hope to see you the end of next
month.;

tom