ISIP-NEWS Archives

The Idaho Society for Individual Psychology Monthly Newsletter

ISIP-NEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 01:42:40 -0700
Please mark your 2009 calendar, or you don't have one yet, jot this
date down on a December date to carry it forward - March 6 & 7.  You
won't want to miss this presentation.  James Bitter presents - "Seeing
the Same Thing Differently: Changing Client Perceptions of Their
History.

Jim, who has presented in Boise earlier and is back by popular demand,
is blending the current "narrative of life stories" theme into
Adlerian practice.  His presentation style will keep you engaged and
will demonstrate the "how to do it" in a powerful and entertaining
way.  This will be something special.

The brochure will be emailed to you in a day or two.  You may recall
the program syllabus being included in our last newsletter.  We hope
you will fit this conference into your schedule for next March.
Brochures will be mailed in early January.

Shortly, we will notify you and post the 2009 workshop training
schedule to our website - adleridaho.com.  Please have a Merry
Christmas.

tom