ISIP-NEWS Archives

The Idaho Society for Individual Psychology Monthly Newsletter

ISIP-NEWS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom McIntyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:00:11 -0700
Just a little reminder, even though most of you have the date on your
calendar.  March 6 & 7, 2009

This will be another Annual Conference of fabulous training and
education.  James Bitter has presented at our conference before - and
has presented at one of the Advance workshops.  HE DELIVERS!

14 CEU hours, INCLUDING THREE HOURS OF ETHICS.  The Friday evening
program, two hours of ethics, is presented by Barry Watts, Ph.D.
Barry, in addition to a private practice, has served as Counselor
Educator for more than 25 years.  Those of us who had the privilege of
having him as an instructor in our counseling education place him at
the top of our educational experiences.  Your evening with Barry will
be memorable.

The best DISCOUNT you have ever been offered!  20% DISCOUNT for three
or more regular registrations from the same agency.

Early Bird discount ends February 13.

See you in March

tom