INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jay Bowks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:24:41 -0400
Car Chris, le Servicio de Libros ha un
multitude de materiales pro apprehender
Interlingua. Fritz G. te poterea inviar
un lista de libros io crede, visita le
sito official del Uniion Mundial pro
Interlingua http://www.interlingua.com/

Amicalmente,
Jay B.

P.S. Jay D., forsan tu poterea adjutar
a Chris, ille es quasi un vicino tue...

----------
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:51:43 -0000
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [interlinguausa] beginner

Hi all,

My name is Chris. I've just stumbled upon Interlingua, and love it.
I've been dabbling in Esperanto for a year or two, but find that it
doesn't flow naturally, but Interlingua does.

I'd like to start learning it from a book. Can anyone suggest a
good, fun and complete book for self-study? Where can I get
such a book? Where can I buy readers, dictionaries, etc.?

I live on Long Island, New York. Is there any association of
Interlinguists in my area, or other gatherings of the sort?

Thanks for the help!

Chris