INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Hollande <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 20:29:21 +0000
Carissime omnes

Nostre amico, Paul LeCorde del 'Cocina International', ha ora assumite de io le autoria del blogs que seque:
"Le Cocina" (http://lecocina.blogspot.com)

"Interlingua Index" (http://interlingua-index.blogspot.com)
"Nomines in Interlingua" (http://nomines.blogspot.com)

...anque Josu Lavin ha adoptate:
"Speak Interlingua" (http://speakinterlingua.blogspot.com)

Pro mantener e actualisar iste sitos, io es certe que Paul e Josu necessitara e appreciara vostre adjuta e contributiones. Io suggere que "Le Cocina" esserea boiate per le addition de un adorator del cocina e "Speak Interlingua" necessita un anglophono pro assister Josu.

Cordialmente
Daniel Hollande

> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 01:42:44 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [INTERLNG] Alcun distantia del interlingua es necessari pro me
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> [Un responsa in anglese]
>

> Hello Paul (e amicos)
>
> Well, Josu has gratiously taken the English (self-)teaching site, "Speak Interlingua", although he is already inundated with much work and projects I'm sure he wasn't jumping for joy at the prospect of taking on another. But as always he is man of the year, so he has my deep admiration.
>
> If no one else would like to take this one, I thought that perhaps maybe you would prefer to administer or direct "Le Cocina" (http://lecocina.blogspot.com/) which is a lot more akin to your tastes seeing you have a history with publishing in Panorama your wonderful recipes.
>
> "Interlingua Index" virtually requires little work. One simply needs to, on occasion, scour the web or pay attention to new Interlingua content on the web and provide helpful links to that content for the Interlingua community.
>
> Quite the opposite is needed for "Nomines in Interlingua (Le Grande Dictionario de Nomines)" (http://nomines.blogspot.com/). It's a chunkily sized project. I created it initially out of interest for the etymology of names (placenames, first names and surnames), but as you can see there's much room for improvement. The site could be bettered with more definitions, expansions in the volume of names, derivations, or what have you. So, ideally, only someone who is interested in compiling huge tomes like dictionaries would have the appetite to take on this monster. (Yet, if you're only interested in maintaining the site then anyone should be able to do so.)
>
> I hope you do not mind me publishing the response to your message to
> Interlng. I thought that perhaps some would be interested in some of
> the clarifications regarding the sites/blogs.
>

> Thanks for your sentiment. I will let you know if no one is interested in taking these sites/blogs, like you say.
>
> Kindest regards
> Daniel
>

> Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 08:44:29 +0800
> Subject: Fwd: [INTERLNG] Alcun distantia del interlingua es necessari pro me
> From: [log in to unmask]
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Daniel,
>
> I would like to volunteer to take over any of the blogs that no one else wants.  I don't know that I will have time to make regular updates, but I will keep them active and available for the Interlingua community to view, etc.  So if no one else volunteers for one or more of the blogs, let me know.
>

> Sorry to hear that you are leaving Interlingua, but I do understand the time consumption.  I'm not as active as I would like for that reason.
>
> Take care,
> Paul LeCorde

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both
 http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/
--
Archivos e disabonar: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/INTERLNG.html