INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mario Malaguti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INTERLNG: Discussiones in Interlingua
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 02:43:20 +0100
Breve notas pro un traduction in interlingua.

A guy (=individuo) sticks (in = introduce) his head in a barber shop and
asks "How long before (antea) I can get a hair cut?" (taliatura del
capillos) The barber looks around the shop and says "about 2 hrs." The guy
leaves. A few days later the same guy comes back and asks again "How long
before I can get a hair cut." The barber looks around and says "About 2
hrs." A week later the same thing happened. The barber looks over at a
friend in the shop and asks "Hei Bill follow that guy and see where he
goes".
In a little while (spatio de tempore) Bill comes back into the shop laughing
(con un surriso) hysterically. The barbar asks "Bill where did that guy go
when he left here?" Bill looked up (se reguarda circa)
and said "To your house".

Iste individuo gaude mi sympathia.

Mario, de retorno ab un banio de sol.

MSN Extra Storage! Hotmail all'ennesima potenza. Provalo!
http://www.msn.it/msnservizi/es/?xAPID=534&DI=1044&SU=http://hotmail.it/&HL=HMTAGTX_MSN_Extra